Our sixth panellist is Mr. Wayne Boulton and you can read more about him below. Don’t forget that The Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional is taking place THIS Thursday January 26th from 7pm to 8:30pm in ME 3275. You can RSPV by clicking here. Read more about Mr Boulton:
Wayne Boulton, M.Sc.: Wayne joined RWDI in 1997, was made an Associate in 2003, and became a Principal of the firm in 2010. He is currently a Senior Consultant / Project Principal in RWDI’s Ottawa office. RWDI is an internationally renown engineering and environmental consulting firm headquartered in Guelph, Ontario.
Wayne earned an undergraduate degree in Physical Geography at Trent University before completing an M.Sc. at the University of Guelph. Over the past 14 years Wayne has been involved in a wide range activities, including: business development for niche service areas such as regional emissions inventory development, photochemical modelling, meteorology modelling, custom software development, and GIS; project management; and managing RWDI’s Middle East Operations in Abu Dhabi for over two years.
** Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional**
- Guest Panellists: Kevin Alemany from Stantec Consultants Ltd., Andrew Philopoulos from Conestoga Rovers & Associates, Edward Norrena from EDGE Environmental Consulting Ltd., Laureen Chung from Infrastructure Canada, Wayne Boulton from RWDI.
- Date: Thursday, January 26th, 2011
- Time: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Mackenzie Building, Room 3275
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP: Please RSVP here (not required but is much appreciated)
** Light refreshments will be served. **