Our forth panellist, Laureen Chung, works at Infrastructure Canada and is one of two civil servants on the 3rd annual Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional taking place Thursday January 26th. Space if filling up quickly so make sure to reserve your spot by clicking here. Read more about Mrs Chung below:
Laureen Chung is a Senior Project Manager of Environmental Review and Approvals with the Program Operations Branch of Infrastructure Canada.
She has an Honours Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering from the University of Guelph and is a licensed Professional Environmental Engineer and LEED Accredited Professional. Laureen has 15 years of experience working in Canada and internationally with environmental infrastructure projects involving water, wastewater, green buildings, solid waste and energy efficiency. Upon graduation, Laureen went to Bolivia to work with the non-governmental organization Plan International and the World Bank/United Nations Water and Sanitation Program. She then returned to Canada to work with various public and private sector organizations in Ottawa. In her role with Infrastructure Canada, she is responsible for ensuring that federal environmental assessments are completed on projects funded under the Economic Action Plan and other programs.
Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional
- Guest Panellists: Kevin Alemany from Stantec Consultants Ltd., Andrew Philopoulos from Conestoga Rovers & Associates, Edward Norrena from EDGE Environmental Consulting Ltd., Laureen Chung from Infrastructure Canada, and more!
- Date: Thursday, January 26th, 2011
- Time: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Mackenzie Building, Room 3275
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP: Please RSVP here (not required but is much appreciated)
** Light refreshments will be served. **