** Update: Two new panellists have been added to the bill for a total of six panellists! We are pleased to add Mike Wallace from Dept. Of Fisheries & Oceans and Ed Norrena from EDGE Environmental Consulting Ltd.**
Navigating the job market can be a daunting task. Thankfully, SEEDS understands and is bringing in reinforcements! “Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional” is a career panel made up of SIX working environmental professionals that have agreed to come and answer all and any of your questions. Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional takes place on Thursday, January 26th 2011 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Mackenzie Building room 3275 . You can reserve your spot by clicking here.
The SIX invited panellists will be speaking about their experiences in the job market since leaving University and will answer any questions you may have. Keep an eye on our blog throughout the week to learn more about our invited guests.
** Career Panel for the New Environmental Professional **
- Guest Panellists:
- Kevin Alemany from Stantec Consulting Ltd (read more)
- Andrew Philopoulos from Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (read more)
- Laureen Chung from Infrastructure Canada (read more)
- Wayne Boulton from RWDI
- Mike Wallace from Dept. Of Fisheries & Oceans
- Ed Norrena from EDGE Environmental Consulting Ltd. (read more)
- Date: Thursday, January 26th, 2011
- Time: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Mackenzie Building, Room 3275
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP: Please RSVP here (not required but it is much appreciated)
** Light refreshments will be served. **