For all you aspiring geotechnicals, here are some upcoming OGG events that you don’t want to miss:
- February 17th: Geosynthetic presents a FREE seminar (click here for more info)
- March: OGG Student Forum in Kingston. Free transportation will be provided
- April 19th: The CCLT on the topic chosen of Deep Tunnelling in Hard Brittle Rock.
- May 18th: OGG’s Annual Banquet. This year topic will be very interesting and intriguing for all the Geotech Pirate out there: Oak Island Treasure.
- June: OGG will be involved into an Aquitard Seminar, in Ottawa.
For more info, please visit their website at: www.ottawageotechnicalgroup.com