Make sure not to miss the December edition of the Ottawa Geotechnical Group (OGG) lunch presentation that is happening this Wednesdays. This month’s presentation is titled Geoscientific site characterization of the proposed Deep Geologic Repository featuring Sean Sterling, M.Sc., P.Eng., P.Geo. For an abstract of the presentation and to learn more about the speaker please click here.
- Date: Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010
- Time: registration at 11:45, hot buffet lunch 12:00, presentation 12:45
- Location: Hellenic Community Centre 1315 Prince of Wales Drive
- Admission: $15 OGG members; $20 non-members; $10 students (cash or cheque only)
- RSVP: Michel Timmons (OGGtreasurer@hotmail.com) by Noon December 6
PS: These events are well attended and offer a great opportunity to network!