The Ottawa Valley Chapter of the Air and Waste Management Association’s (A&WMA) next breakfast seminar is set to take place at the Metropolitain Brasserie on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 7:30 a.m. Guest speaker Dr. Jennifer Decker from the National Research Council, will present “Measurement, Standards and Nanotechnology”. There will be a full breakfast buffet and formal presentation, Q&A period and as usual, time to network!
Please see the invitation, available here, for further details.
Immediately following the breakfast seminar at 9:00 am the Ottawa Valley Chapter will be holding their Annual General Meeting. All A&WMA members are encouraged to attend and non-members are welcome to stay to learn more about the chapter. All members are eligible to vote for and stand for positions on the board of directors.
- Location: Metropolitain Brasserie (@ Sussex and Rideau)
- Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2010
- Time: Breakfast Seminar at 7:30 am, General Meeting at 9 am
- Admission: Students pay $10 if they are members or $15 if they are non-members.
- RSVP: Before December 12 at http://www.awma-ovc.ca/
- More info: For additional info see this link